Tuesday, September 20, 2005

10 excuses cont.

7. I've got the band back together man! This has been quite fun and (mostly) productive. We have one good song and heaven knows we should, I've known most of these guys since high school so we've had 10 odd years to practice it. We get together rarely, as our rhythm guitarist and song writer lives in Canberra, consequently the sharing of musical ideas has led to excuse #8.
8. I've become addicted to the making of mixed CDs of my own compilation. Yeah, I know iTunes etc has been around for ages but I've only just discovered it. And what a world of wonders it is. It started as research; a way of sharing our musical ideas, so and so would include a CD of songs they really liked with the CD of our rehearsal et voila a unique excuse for time wasting was born. Everyone was inspired to create their own and subject others to all their favourite songs.

No comments: